|Aerial shot of Port Vila. ©Kirklandphotos.com|
1. Develop a beautification program for the seafront park area.
2. Improve walkway from the Grand Hotel right through to the Fatumaru Park (Chantilly’s area)
3. Improve the children play ground area.
4. Re-designing of the market vendors building where nambawan cafe is situated so that it provides better visibility and accessibility for visitors into the area.
5. Develop and promote local quality arts & crafts program. This program will train craftsmen and women, including artists, on how to produce high value products, including packaging and branding to coincide with and promote the destination brand.
6. Improve the Fatumaru Park to have proper infrastructure and walkways for locals to use.
The project is at its final design stage and commence implementation by 2013.